Eliminate the hassle of hiding speaker wires! Immerse yourself in clutter-free, high-fidelity digital surround sound with Logitech´s THX-certified, 315-watt Z-5450 Digital 5.1 speaker system with digital hardware decoder and dual wireless rear speakers. The Digital SoundTouch Control Center supports Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks, and includes digital and analog inputs for connecting DVD players, PCs, video game consoles, MP3 players, and more. Fine-tune your listening experience with a convenient wireless remote. Wall-mountable satellites help make installation easy in any room. The patented dual-chamber subwoofer enhances your games, music, and movies with thundering distortion-free bass.
Eliminate the clutter of rear speaker wires! The Logitech Z-5450 digital speaker package includes dual wireless rear speakers for simple, clutter-free installation. Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting.
Listen to crystal-clear, high-quality audio through rear speaker adaptive channel hopping with redundant transmissions.
Experience earth-shaking bass. 310-watt RMS delivers thunderous power. Patented dual-chamber subwoofer plays louder and goes lower for unbelievable bass.
Experience the full sonic experience of a movie theater. The THX certification guarantees high-quality audio. And the Z-5450 Digital speakers include a hardware DTS® decoder for master-quality sound as well as support for DTS® 96/24, an enhanced, higher-resolution, studio-quality format available on many DVD video and DVD Audio discs.
Enjoy smoother frequency response. Advanced aluminum phase plug drivers are further enhanced by a Digital EQ. The Logitech Z-5450 Digital Speakers include Dolby® Pro Logic II decoding for surround-sound playback from 2-channel analog sources, creating realistic 5.1 surround sound from stereo music, movies and games. Digital equalization actively adjusts frequency response in real time for the cleanest, most accurate sound reproduction.
View and change the effects settings, adjust or mute the volume, decode Dolby Digital, and use the auxiliary input jack for connecting your iPod or MP3 player--all wirelessly--with the compact Digital SoundTouch Control Center.
Technical Specifications Package Contents
• Total RMS power: 315 watts RMS • Speakers:
- Satellites: 199 watts RMS (2 x 38W front, 2 x 40.5W rear, 42W center) - 5 satellites
- Subwoofer: 116 watts RMS - 1 center channel
• Total peak power: 630 watts - 1 subwoofer
• Maximum SPL: 103 dB • 6-channel direct cable
• Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz • Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center
• Input impedance: 9,500 ohms • Wireless remote control, batteries included
• Amplifier: Ultra-linear high-capacity analog • User´s manual
- Satellites: 2 1/2” aluminum phase plug driver
- Band-pass subwoofer: 6 1/2” high-excursion driver • Quick-start guide
• Surround sound effects:
- Hardware decoding for Dolby® Digital, DTS® and DTS® 96/24 soundtracks
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II (Movie and Music modes)
- 6-channel direct
- Stereo • 2 year limited warranty
• Supported digital formats:
- Dolby® Digital
- DTS® and DTS® 96/24
- PCM (uncompressed stereo): 44.1 kHz/16 bit through 96 kHz/24 bit
• Source inputs:
- (2) Digital optical for DVD or CD players, PlayStation®2, Xbox™*, or PC sound cards (requires optical cable, sold separately)
- (1) Digital coaxial for DVD or CD players or PC sound cards (requires coaxial cable, sold separately)
- (1) 6-channel direct (3 stereo-mini connectors) for 2, 4 or 6-channel PC sound cards OR
- (3) stereo-mini connectors for 3 stereo analog audio sources, such as CD and DVD players, PlayStation®2, Xbox™*, or 2 channel PC sound cards (some devices may require stereo mini to dual RCA adapter, sold separately)
- (1) Analog stereo-mini (on side panel of control center) for portable CD, MP3, or MiniDisc® players
* Requires Xbox™ Advanced AV Pack or Xbox™ High Definition AV Pack, sold separately
** For wireless transmission to the rear channels, Logitech introduces the world's first THX®-certified wireless rear speaker system that features independent rear channels (no wires between rear speakers or a receiver box). This proprietary digital wireless technology offers state-of-the-art clarity and reliability with adaptive channel hopping, redundant transmission of music streams, and low latency using 48kHz sample rates. 96kHz audio streams are re-sampled to 48kHz in the rear channels only.